06 September 2010

simple kawaii flower scrubbies


With autumn fast approaching and feeling crafty, I decided to take up crocheting again. I found a simple yet fun pattern containing many different stitches that I thought would be a good re-introduction to crocheting. This was my first time using the magic adjustable ring and also crocheting in the round. It was a little difficult getting used to counting again; I've got the worst attention span!

For this project I used a 5mm hook and just a simple pink in "I Love This Yarn!" You can find the free pattern at Shh, I'm Counting! courtesy of Marte.



They turned out better than I had imagined for my first project in almost a year! I made these in a set of six. They are the perfect size and softness to be great makeup remover scrubbies! I gifted this set to my coworker, Laura.

Love, Rabbit

No comments:

Post a Comment